Jun 13, 2017

“if I impregnated Iyanya’s Ex-Girlfriend, Freda, is it something new?” – Comedian AY Says, In An Interview With TNS


In a new Interview with TNS today, Popular Comedian Ayo Makun, gave responses that has not helped shutdown the current rumor spreading like wildfire.

Recall, AY was dragged out in a post on Instagram by his wife, Mabel Makun on Iyanya’s Ex-girlfriend, Freda Francis, in which she warned her to stay away from her family.

In the interview, he was asked about being Freda’s baby daddy, He then replied, saying:

“And so if I impregnated Freda, is it something new?”The Reporter then informed him that the issue was turning into a scandal.

AY nonchalantly laughed and said:

“Because most of these celebs cover up? That na why you think say people never hear dis kain thing before. So what if na me give am belle? Abeg abeg! Na today?”

“Leave my wife for me abeg. Na me get my thing.
My wife put something for Instagram, all of una dey kolo. I don see my name for every blog wey dey dis country since morning. Even una wey be TNS sef don carry am. Everywhere I turn, na AY this, Freda that. Una no even shout on top my upcoming film like this.”

No comments:

Post a Comment