Jun 30, 2017

Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe


Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe’s estranged husband, Lanre Gentry, has taken to Instagram to publicly apologize to the actress, who disclosed she’s out for him by sharingscreenshots of chats and the black eye she got after she was beaten by him.According to him, ‘he wants peace to reign’, and here’s what he wrote;

“For peace to reign, I’m going to bury all hatchet and break the bone of contention between myself and Mercy Aigbe Gentry.
I’m sorry to those who I’ve hurt with my action and comment/words.
Mercy, you claimed that I’m begging you behind curtains, OK here I am begging you openly. I’m sorry!!!
This drama is exhausting and I’m done with it all.

Despite all that’s been happening; I don’t love you less. I still see you as the mother of my children and I want to give you the respect to that regard.

Thanks to each and everyone who’s preached peace; may God perfect all that is yours.

Special thanks to Adeola Kujenya, Chief Alao Adeniji, @laidebakare@iyaboojofespris@toyin_Abraham@sunnymelody1@babakanran@deleodule_@abamog@terryyenn I truly appreciate you.

God bless you and God will grant all your heart desires. Also to my family members & my children thanks for the unending love and support

God bless us all!!!! Amen”

No comments:

Post a Comment