Jun 30, 2017

Jennifer Hudson and Miley Cyrus Are Fighting Backstage of 'The Voice'

"The Voice" season 13 has not even started yet, but it seems like tension has already surfaced between the coaches. A new report suggested that returning judge Miley Cyrus got into a fight with newcomer Jennifer Hudson on the set of the NBC show.

MediaTakeOut reported that the two singer couldn't "seem to get along." The news outlet further claimed that "things got so bad that Jennifer had to be 'held back' from fighting." However, Miley allegedly "did not seem intimidated by the much bigger Jennifer."

An alleged text message from an eyewitness revealed that Jennifer snapped at the "Malibu" singer, "I worked hard to be successful. I didn't have a family in the industry." She continued, "I did it all on my own with no advantages."

Upon hearing that, Miley allegedly hit back by saying that having her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, in the industry was more of a "disadvantage." The girlfriend of Liam Hemsworth allegedly went on saying, "He had like one hit single that wasn't even taken seriously. I did everything by myself, and my dad didn't even want me to be in the industry."

Miley and Jennifer join Adam Levine and Blake Shelton as the coaches in upcoming season 13 of "The Voice", taking the places from Gwen Stefani and Alicia Keys, the coaches for last season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment