Jun 29, 2017

E-Money Shares Stunning Photos Of His Wife, As He Celebrates Her Birthday


The Five Star Music Boss, E-Money, has taken to his Instagram page to share beautiful photos of his darling wife and to celebrate her as she is a year older today.

He revealed that he is in a hurry to see her in London and can’t wait to celebrate with her as they blow out the candles and ‘turn out the lights’.

He wrote:
Birthdays come and go. But our love and respect for each other will always be rock solid. None of the forces of universe can change it. We will always be there for each other this day and everyday to come. I am truly blessed to have a person like you in my life. Happy Birthday to my love.Happy birthday to the love of my life. I can’t wait to celebrate tonight when we blow out the candles and turn out the lights.Darling here`s wishing you a life always full of happiness. See u soon. london here I come @iam_mrse

See more Pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment