Jun 26, 2017

Davido Sets Up Oil And Gas Business For His Longtime P.A, Lati


During an interview on air some time ago, “Fall” crooner, Davido declared to the world that every member of his crew are “family” to him and he has proven that truth.

The HKN cum DMW boss has blessed his longtime P.A with the dream he’s always had – to set up an oil and gas business – Lati, his P.A, who he says has been with him since he was 12, has his birthday today.
To celebrate his pal, the singer who currently is on tour, bought him an oil tanker to start up the business. He shared a photo and gave it the caption:
Happy birthday bro !! U been with me since I was 12 .. even before I even thought doing music ! U said you wanted to set up an OIL AND GAS company ! It’s ur birthday so I went and got u a tanker!!!!! Sha give me free diesel lol! Congrats to LATINO OIL AND GAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment