Jun 12, 2017

Comedian AY’s wife Mabel calls out pregnant Freda Francis, says: “Leave my family alone”


Comedian AY’s wife, Mabel Makun has accused Freda Francis of cheating with her husband Comedian AY Makun.
The whole drama started when the official page of Mabel published an alleged flirt chat between her husband and pregnant Freda Francis.. Apparently, they were having a convo about “ponyor”.. wanting to have sex of course.

“I think I have had enough of the ridiculing. Freda Francis stay away from my family and I mean,” said the post on Mabel’s page.
 
This shocking claims is coming just few days after Freda Francis, an ex-girlfriend of Mavin record singer, Iyanya shared photos of her huge baby bump, thus confirming the rumors that she’s having a child with a mystery man.

No comments:

Post a Comment