Jun 16, 2017

Kim Kardashian West's birthday message to North


Kim Kardashian West has sent a birthday message and shared a video tribute to her daughter North, now four.

The 36-year-old reality TV star took to her official website and app to wish her "mini me" daughter North a happy birthday on Thursday and admitted she is amazed at how quickly time flies.

She wrote: "Happy birthday to my mini me!

"I can't believe you are 4 already. I love you so much, Northie!"

Kim - who also has son Saint, 18 months, with husband Kanye West - also posted a video montage of herself and North, which included a number of old clips.

In one, the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star told her daugher: "Are you not going to get any bigger? You're not going to get any taller. I want you to stay little forever, OK?"

In another clip, North told her mother: "I love you so much."

Kim replied: "Well, even when you're big, you're gonna be so nice to me?"

North said: "Yeah."

The clip also featured a number of Kimojis based on the little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment