Jun 24, 2017

“Stop Asking Me For Money” – BBNaija’s Eriata Ese Warns Beggars


Big Brother Naija’s controversial housemate and Instagram slay queen, Eriata Ese, has in a new post on her Snapchat, warned people to stop asking her for money because she doesn’t have as she herself is a hustler.

This comes after a fan of hers requested that she help with the sum of 200k to commensurate with the one the fan has for rent and school fees.

The fan had sent the chat which reads:
Good day miss Eriata

I seldomly do this buut I can’t help it

I really need your help of 200k to add to what I have to pay my rent and school fee next section

Then the slay queen shared a screenshot of the chat and wrote:

I never tot I would do this but this is so funny … 200k? Do I even 200k in my acc? Abeg let me just use this medium to say this. Pls stop asking me for money because i nor get, me sef dey hustle, i cannot give what i don’t have.

No comments:

Post a Comment