Beauty queen Michelle Evans' passionate seven-month relationship with former Dragons' Den star Duncan Bannatyne ended very publicly last week when she dumped him, borrowing his own famous line to tweet 'I'm out!' after seeing photographs of him with another woman in the press.
Now the former Miss GB has revealed that in the turbulent aftermath of their split, the famously irascible multi-millionaire threatened to leak naked photographs of her in a revenge porn attack if she 'caused trouble'.Speaking for the first time since her romance with Bannatyne ended, Michelle, 37, reveals that:
- Bannatyne, who is worth £175 million, planned to seek tax exile status by living abroad – despite his public criticism of fellow Dragon James Caan for basing parts of his business overseas.
- Ten minutes into their first date the father-of-seven asked Michelle if she wanted children, and later whether she would bear him a son.
- He grumbled over the cost of a £16 car park fee and gave her a £20 gift box from his own spa for Christmas – wrapped in a Morrisons supermarket bag.
- He boasted of his free membership of an upmarket London dating agency.
- On dates, he was dull, often summoning employees to join them.
Michelle says she believed the pair had a loving, serious relationship and they had even discussed having children before he cheated on her so brazenly ten days ago.
But after divorced mother-of-one Michelle, 37 dumped him, Bannatyne, 66, warned her not to cause trouble, or he would share explicit pictures of her with the world.
Michelle reluctantly admitted she had sent three photographs to Bannatyne – at his insistence – earlier in their relationship of her clad in lingerie and naked. She said she had never done it before but is not ashamed of the photos taken on her phone, and regarded them as harmless fun – something her friends had told her many couples do.
But she felt 'violated' at the thought he might go public with them. Michelle said: 'I thought the betrayal and public humiliation of being cheated on was as bad as it would get, then he threatened me with something so personal, I was in complete shock.
'He made me feel like I was the one who had done something wrong for sending him personal pictures that HE asked for. He made me think he was going to share them with the world.'