Jun 21, 2015

I'm thinking of getting a massive butt like Nicki Minaj's-Cossy Ojiakor


In a new interview with Sunday Sun,Cossy Ojiakor talks about her plans to get married and her natural endowements.She confessesshe wants a b*utt like Nicki Minaj's..
 

Any plans of getting married anytime soon?


Hmmm… for now nothing serious.
Can you marry a guy from the industry, a fellow actor?

I don’t like dating industry people, so my crush never got to know that I was crushing on him, and now he is married.
Your boobs are awesome, are they natural?


I have not enhanced any part of my body. I am still natural, but I do appreciate enhancements, and I’m toying with the idea of getting massive Nicki Minaj’s kind of *ss. Hahaha, but I don’t have such careless money for now.
I learnt you are not on talking terms with your mum, how true is that?

Hmmm… my mum is a part-time musician and she goes by the name Bradson Jay. She has a degree in Music from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and I am her manager for now. I love her so much because she is a constant reminder that age is not a limitation to any ambition.
Tell us about your sex life?

My sex life is private. I like keeping my affairs secret.
What’s your advice to your fans and those who look up to you?
I don’t have any advice for them

No comments:

Post a Comment