Jun 26, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Bonds With Family in New I Am Cait Promo

Caitlyn Jenner Bonds With Family in New I Am Cait Promo

Caitlyn Jenner is looking lovely in a new promo teaser for her upcoming eight-part docu-series "I Am Cait."

"Why did I decide to do a series? I am telling my story. People don't understand looking into the mirror and nothing seems right. Putting on clothes that you just really don't identify with. This is about getting to be who you really are," the 65-year-old said in a new promo for the series that was released on Friday.

"We're going to talk about everything," she says. "We're going to do a lot of fun things for the first time. We're going to go shopping for the first time. Maybe even some boy stuff, like ride a motorcycle – because girls do that too!" PHOTOS: Caitlyn Jenner.

Jenner, who joined Twitter, Facebook and Instagram after she introduced herself to the world with a remarkable 22-page Vanity Fair cover story, earlier this month, has been sharing moments with fans via social media.

Kris Jenner, while not on hand for any celebrating, broke her silence on Caitlyn's historic Vanity Fair cover just this week from Cannes.

"I think it's amazing," she told Extra. "I think that someone following their dream is truly inspirational to a lot of people. You have to do what makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment