Jan 31, 2012

Nollywood Actress Sophia:I don’t care if my husband is linked with anyone or any actress.

In a recent interview,Sophia speaks on her 9 year marriage with Tchidi and her little secret on what has sustained their marriage.

I met my husband in Enugu.I went for a party.Some people had a little get together and that was the same day I met him and we got talking.The rest is history.Right from that first day,he told me that I was going to be his wife.



A lot of people don’t believe such but it’s true.I can still remember that very day,he told me,he will be the father of my kids.And that I am the one he has been looking for and I was like hmm,it must be a joke.But today,look at us,we are married for almost 9 years now and still going,smoothly well.
When I first met my hubby,it was an instant attraction because we got along and started chatting as if we have known each other for years.


Asked,how do you cope when people say your husband is a ladies man;she said Oh really? You are just telling me ooh!!! I haven’t heard(laughs) but seriously if people see him like that,I don’t know about it.

First of all,I will give glory to God and secondly we should always remember that nobody is perfect.

If you are looking for perfection in someone,I am sorry,you have a long way to go.So in that sense,you learn how to forgive and move ahead,whatever that may be,bear it in mind that these are 2 different people coming together to be one.

So I don’t care if my husband is linked with anyone or any actress.

It doesn’t bother me at all.There will be challenges but when you hand them over to God,be patient and forgive one another,it goes a long way because most times a small issue can be aggravated to something big.That way before you know it,you will be making something out of nothing.So we should learn how to for give and settle issues without involving a 3rd party.That’s my own little secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment