Jan 26, 2012

I would rather die than disobey God-Nollywood actress Anita Joseph


According to the talented actress; During the subsidy strike,God gave me songs.I am dropping two Christian songs because God said I should do so.He also spoke through two men of God.

So, I said whatever His will is for me is what I will do.After all,the voice I sing with He gave me.When this message came I asked but how?

Because I know that people will talk but my spirit told me to be calm because God works in mysterious ways,that is why He said His ways are not our ways.So, I will obey God and release the songs He put in my heart.

Those who want to talk can do so but I would rather die than disobey God 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:25 PM

    gurl r u not already disobey ur God in heaven if thay is the God u r talkin about , u know by epenin ur own body this way as we all can see here , what God said the body of our is ? gurl his temple remmeber , so rethink mehn nd check out ur self well..

    ReplyDelete