Jan 18, 2012

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez in a hot passionate kissing session... up against a fridge

 

















They may be millionaire pop stars, but it appears Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are just like any other teenagers.
Spotted out earlier this week, the young couple let their raging hormones run wild as they enjoyed a passionate kissing session against a fridge.
Canadian singer Bieber, 17, pushed his girlfriend, 19, up against the unit full of drinks as they waited to be served in a branch of Jamba Juice.


Yesterday, Bieber hit out at fans who take advantage of him.
He wrote on his Twitter page: 'Funny how I meet people everyday. Great people. smile. take pics. sign things and then some just like to tell rumours. #CantWinThemAll
'Gotta just kill 'em with Kindness. I know my responsibility. but sometimes I just gotta hurry up and take a p**s though. LOL.'
Meanwhile, in an interview with the new issue of V magazine, Bieber declared he 'isn't a kid' anymore

He said: 'People need to know I'm not a kid anymore,' adding that he's 'not completely grown-up' either. I'm still learning.
'I'm not going to try to conform to what people want me to be, or go out there and start partying, have people see me with alcohol. I want to do it at my own pace.
'I don't want to start singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing.
'I'm into love, and maybe I'll get more into making love when I'm older. But I want to be someone who is respected by everybody.'




No comments:

Post a Comment