Jan 28, 2012

Jonathan Must Convert to Islam – Boko Haram Leader


The Islamic terror group, Boko Haram’s leader, Imam Abubakar Shekau have given condition for peace and their engaging in any peace discussion, is for President Goodluck Jonathan to “repent to Islam”.
Imam Abubakar Shekau in his latest youtube post said that “”If Jonathan does not repent as a Muslim, even if I die myself, Jonathan’s going to see. He is looking at me like I am nobody, but he will see”.

Imam Shekau said that “Allah instruct him to kill like a chicken”. He was speaking partly in Arabic, English and the Hausa language.
“We are killing police officers, we are killing soldiers and other government people who are fighting Allah and Christians who are killing Muslims and talking badly about our Islamic religion.”
“I am not against anyone, but if Allah asks me to kill someone, I will kill him and I will enjoy killing him like I am killing a chicken”.

No comments:

Post a Comment