Jul 7, 2017

Tyga Breaks Silence on Chyna & Rob Drama


Family first! In the midst of an all-out social media war between Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian, Tyga broke his silence and revealed that he’s focused on being a great dad. Despite the drama, the rapper claimed he’s all about ‘his business and son!’
Awkward alert! Tyga, 27, has clearly heard all about the drama going on between Blac Chyna, 29, and Rob Kardashian, 30. Shortly after the former flames aired out their dirty laundry on social media, the rapper broke his silence when he was spotted at LAX on July 6. When asked about his take on their feud, T-Raww gave a priceless expression before responding, “I’m dropping a new project on July 21st.” He later explained, “I’m just focused. Taking care of my business and taking care of my son. You feel me?” Tyga currently has custody of King Cairo at least 50 percent of the time, according to TMZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment