Jul 26, 2017

Kanye West split left me broke and heartbroken- Amber Rose opens up



Amber Rose has revealed her split from Kanye West,left her broke and heartbroken.

The 33-year-old model and rapper, 40, dated for two years before breaking up in 2010.
Speaking to Complex's Everyday Struggle talk show about their history, she said:

"I see this a lot on the internet: Amber's going to hurt him. I have been the one that has been heartbroken. I have never cheated on any of my boyfriends.
"I still have never said anything mean about Kanye. This is after six, seven years of constant bullying from him. You don’t say that about my baby.(referring to Kanye West Twitter exchange with Wiz Khalifa) I was quiet for so long.”

Amber went on:
“The only thing I got from him was fame. I had to just take that [loss],” she continued. “I had to take that heartbreak on top of it.”"I could have got a reality show just off the fact that I was his girlfriend," he added. "I could have wrote a book just off the fact that I was his girlfriend. I said, 'You know what? I'm a real ass bitch. I'mma take the high road and work my ass off, and I'm going to get everything I get on my own, so nobody can be like, 'Yo, I gave her that.'"

The pair's rollercoaster relationship inspired Kanye's Grammy-winning 2010 album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.


"It’s a great part of history and it’s a great part of hip-hop, and I’m happy to be a part of it, but during that time was not a great time for me,” she said of the record.
“I’m famous, and I’m broke. I can’t date anyone else. I can’t say anything on the internet because Kanye has such a voice. If I was going to kill myself, I would have done it during those times.”

No comments:

Post a Comment