Jul 28, 2017

Heartbroken Meek Mill on Breaking Up With Nicki Minaj: It Was the Loss of My Life


Despite the nasty breakup and all the exchanged disses, Meek Mill can hardly deny that ex-girlfriend Nicki Minaj is a big part of his life. While promoting his new album "Wins and Losses", the "All Eyes on You" spitter opens up about the win and loss of his life, which surprisingly, involve the Young Money femcee.

The 30-year-old south Philadelphia native reveals during an appearance at the city's Power 99 Philly radio station that getting Nicki as his woman is definitely a win. "It was a win. I got Nicki when I was... like I came up. I always wanted Nicki my whole life. I use to talk... remember I had the rap about it. I bagged that. So that was a win of course," he shares.
When asked if breaking up with the "Anaconda" rapper serves as the loss, Meek responds, "Of course. Breaking up with anyone you love is a loss. Period. Game Time." Meek, who dated Nicki for almost two years, continues, "Want me to make up a lie or something? It's so easy to tell the truth now."

No comments:

Post a Comment