Jul 6, 2017

Rob Kardashian Claims T.I. Had a Threesome With Blac Chyna


Amid ongoing allegations of infidelity from the reality star against his ex, the Grammy Award winner weighed in on the digital debate. In an Instagram comment captured by The Shade Room, T.I. called Kardashian out for airing his personal laundry.

"Why bring ya business to IG tho? Look, You got worked bro….but at least keep it to yourself, you letting the world know you a duck. I mean a BIG DUCK, a mighty duck, Ronald McDonald the Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Howard the Druck, Huey Dewy & Lewie… save the #DuckTales Just hold this L, kiss ya kid & cut ya losses& move on… u got no moves bro," the rapper remarked.
The 30-year-old reality star soon addressed T.I. with a new Instagram post, which included a claim that the rapper engaged in threesomes with Chyna and his ex-wife, Tiny.

"Since TI wanna chime in on business that don't concern him let's talk about the threesome you had with Chyna and your baby mama Tiny. Don't speak on my daughter when u having threesomes with young Chy and Tiny ::: and I put that on my daughters life since u wanna speak on my daughter,,, damn shame. Chyna told me everything about your threesomes with you and her and Tiny. U got no moves bro ;;; Correction ::: TI paid Chyna to have sex with Tiny and him," he claimed in a caption.

No comments:

Post a Comment