Jul 18, 2017

Natural Home Remedies for Nail Growth Fast and Effectively


Our nails contain a type of protein which is called keratin. Our toenails are the ones that usually develop faster than our fingernails. Numerous factors can contribute to slow nail growth like for example medicines, some hormonal changes, health problems of the lack of nutrients.


In this article, we’ve decided to present you some natural remedies that can help you accelerate the growth of your nails!

Garlic
Garlic is considered to be one of the best known home remedies for accelerated nail growth. It protects our nails from any infection because it’s abundant in various antifungal and antibacterial properties. It makes our nails smooth and thick and contributes to their health as well as beauty.

First, you should cut a garlic clove in half. Rub it gently on your fingers and make sure it stays like that for several minutes so it can be absorbed by your nails and skin.

You can also mix several garlic cloves to create paste. Apply this paste on your nails for 5 minutes. The good results will appear very soon!



Vitamin E

Vitamin E is a compound we must have in order to have healthy hair and nails. It also stimulates their growth.

Add some essential oils into some vitamin E. Mix everything.

Heat the mixture just to warm it up.

Use the mixture to dip your nails in it before you go to bed. Leave it to act throughout the night. In the morning, you’ll be stunned by the results!


Night Treatment

Night time is ideal for nail care. Here’s a procedure that’s easy to follow before going to bed and you’ll only need vitamin E with some oils:
Open 2 or 3 vitamin capsules. Apply the contents on your nails.
Put some manicure gloves over your hands and go to sleep.
Take off the gloves in the morning and you’ll notice great difference. It would be the best to perform this procedure for 1 week in order to notice optimal results.

3 comments:

  1. I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact dr Emmanuel: EMAIL: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348140073965. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases.
    HIV/AIDS
    Diabtetes
    Cancer
    hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.
    I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
    i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
    the same herbalist Call Dr OSE because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
    i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
    that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
    cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy!
    that the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
    and if you need his help, you can email him for help with the following diseases HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HPV WARTS on, droseherbalcurehome@gmail.com
     whatsapp +2348117923778  

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted to be cured from herpes since 4 years ago, i have also taken treatment from some medical doctors but all to no avail, few weeks back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called dr okosun and without any hesitation, i contacted him, i wrote him and and he guided me, i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 4 weeks after i started using the medicine, i was completely happy as it worked for me.i went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sured and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drokosun55@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348124363791

    ReplyDelete