Jul 2, 2017

Keep Talking While My Account Continues To Grow - Ebube Nwagbo


Actress Ebube Nwagbo, could care less what haters think or say about her.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the talented actress, who came under immense fire from followers on social media over her outfit to a concert, made it clear she pays no attention to haters.

“I am not even aware of anything like that because I don’t waste my time focusing on what’s not relevant. As long as it is not improving my life in any way or increasing my back account, I don’t listen to it. People saying that my dress was short, were they expecting me to dress like a nun at a concert? There was nothing indecent about what I wore and I know my true fans would never complain about that. As a matter of fact, many people have reached out to me, saying that they loved my attire and would love to have the type.”

On rumors of having had her breasts enhanced, Ebube said:

“I wonder where that came from. My breast is all natural and I’m proud of it. Probably because there was a picture of me in which my boobs were partly revealed, people felt I must have gone under the knife. But that’s not true. With me, what you see is what you get.”

No comments:

Post a Comment