Jul 21, 2017

Jada Pinkett Talks Her And Husband Will Smith Being Sex Swingers



Hollywood actress, Jada Pinkett, has finally addressed rumors her and husband of 23-years, Will

Smith, are swinger.

On Thursday night's Watch What Happens Live, Jada answered a caller's question on what was the craziest rumor she ever hear about her family.

In her words:

That Will and I are swingers. That's the craziest one. It's constant.'
'And I'm like yo, I wish!' she added, laughing. 'I wish!'

On how she and Will have been able to keep the romance going even after 23-years she replied:


'I don't know! I'm baffled.
'I really think that Will and I just have amazing chemistry on a lot of different levels,' she explained.
'We love to laugh together, we love to learn together, and we just love each other. We just have a good time together.


She concluded: 'Yeah, I guess that’s the secret. Yeah, we just really like each other!'

No comments:

Post a Comment