Jul 4, 2017

Flavour shows off his body in new Album cover photos captured by TY Bello


Singer Flavour chose to bare his body for most part of the photoshoot for his for his New Album ‘ijeleTheTraveler’ Cover showing off ink arts on his chiseled body while striking sultry poses.

He also chose a teal tux look in another image and a striped jacket in yet another image looking very good.

Renowned TY Bello took to Instagram to share images from the shoot that she was delighted to be part of as she wrote ;
FLAVOUR N’ABANIA : I really enjoyed making the cover photos for @2niteflavour album cover . The idea was simple .. the title was ‘ Ijele : The traveller’ .. I knew he wasn’t talking about a physical journey but the idea of taking his sound to a different spaces . The words that came to mind were transitions.. transcending .. movements . I decided to not make this about clothes at all . His tattoos lend a whole lot to the narrative .. ‘music and me. .. ‘when you become one with the sound ..you start to travel with it . His back tattoo .. Psalm 100..Vrs 1-5 .. one of my favorites .We experimented with movements and dragged the shutter sometimes .
He was pleased with the results and happy to experiment. We spent the second half of the shoot taking some ‘fineboy’ photos . He really is an amazing looking human being .. seriously o.. ha!Works really hard to look that way too. Me ?..I’m inspired .. I hit the gym this week … I’m not even kidding ..God help me #tybellophotography #photostories #flavour


See more Photos below ;



No comments:

Post a Comment