Jul 15, 2017

Rob Is Stupid! - Caitlyn Jenner Tears The Kardashian Son Down In New Interview


Caitlyn Jenner is far from pleased with Robert Kardashian at the moment.


The 67-year-old star, who is guest co-hosting on The View this week, opened up about her relationship with her former stepson, calling the 30-year-old father of one stupid for last week's social media rant, rant which saw him sharing numerous nude photos of ex Blac Chyna.

'Rob was stupid for doing that, he kind of apologized but I've really not had much of a relationship - I've never met Blac Chyna, I've never met the kid.'
She continued saying:

'Rob I really haven't had a serious conversation with in years so I've kind of been out of that scene, so I really can't comment on what's going on there.'

No comments:

Post a Comment