Dec 4, 2012

Mike Tyson Caught Wife With Brad Pitt: 'I Was Mad as Hell' (VIDEO)


The former world heavyweight champion boxer has made the shocking revelation about ex-wife, Robin Givens, in a recent interview.

Speaking on "In Depth with Graham Bensinger" on Yahoo! Sports, Tyson described how he walked into his ex-wife's house to find her in bed with Hollywood actor Brad Pitt.

Tyson explained how he had an unhealthy relationship with Givens. The boxer said that at the time he made the shocking Brad Pitt revelation, he and Givens were about to divorce, but that they would still meet up and have sexual relations with one another.

He said, "I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in...This particular day, someone beat me to the punch...I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should've saw his face when he saw me," according to E! Online.

The former heavyweight champ admitted that he was angry at his ex-wife for committing adultery, but also explained that he is no longer angry at Pitt, and that he has left it all in the past.


"I hope Brad doesn't think I'm mad at him. I'm not mad at this guy, no way," he added.

However, some media reports have highlighted how Tyson's description of what happened that day was inconsistent with a story he told about the incident in April this year. He told Global Grind earlier this year: "One day, I'm going to her house...again and no one's home, and I'm leaving and she's pulling up with Brad Pitt, and I'm sad."

"He wasn't Brad Pitt back then. He was just some little beach-bum-looking dude. 'Hey dude' kind of guy. He was probably selling his body for money or something, I don't know. He was very pretty," he said.

At that time he told Global Grind that he was not angry at Pitt, but just down that things were over with Givens.

Mike Tyson and Robin Givens were only married for about a year from 1988 to 1989, and Givens filed for divorce just three months after they had married, claiming that Tyson had physically abused her.

The divorce settlement allegedly pocketed her $10 million, according to various media reports.

At the time Tyson describes Givens' affair with Brad Pitt, the actor was not the Hollywood icon he is today. Rather he had just started his career, acting in TV shows such as "21 Jump Street" and "Head of Class."

Pitt has since gone on to be one of the biggest actors in Hollywood, and is currently engaged to actress, Angelina Jolie.

Meanwhile, Mike Tyson is currently promoting his one man Broadway show, "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth." The show has been directed by Spike Lee, and written by his current and third wife, Kiki Spicer, according to ABC News.

Here is a Mike Tyson interview from earlier this year describing the incident:

No comments:

Post a Comment