Dec 17, 2012

Bow Wow Say he Lost his Virginity to Popular model,Esther Baxter at 16


Last week, video circulated of Bow Wow talking about chicks he has screwed on the Sway In The Morning show and he surprised everyone when he revealed he had lost his virginity to popular video model Esther Baxter when he was barely old enough to drive. He told the hosts, “I couldn’t turn that do Bow Wow wn,” and “I don’t care! She know it’s the truth. I don’t have to lie.”

Esther Baxter is claiming otherwise. She hopped on twitter shortly after the video circulated and posted:

Do I REALLY have to respond to this sh*t!?! First…you people believe the SILLIEST sh*t!!! Lmao! I thought this sh*t was a joke…but Lil homie ACTUALLY said that sh*t. N*gga really shot for the stars with that one!!! Couldn’t think of anyone else huh!?! It’s cool I know times are hard right now but u should’ve at least let me know so we could BOTH benefit.

Losing your virginity to EB at 16…damn…that’s a ballerific fantasy bro. Its not the first time & it won’t be the last time a n*gga decide to put my name in some sh*t…I don’t have time for the foolishness. You have some sh*t to promote do that sh*t WITHOUT putting my damn name in some nonsense. #Done #NothingElseToSay #ByeBoy.

16 comments: