Dec 16, 2012

If you’re against your pastor divorcing, remarrying, leave the church- Apostle Anselm Madubuko


We heard of the demise of your wife Connie. How have you been coping and any plans for remarriage?

Well I have been coping fine. I am so busy and by the time I get home, I am tired and off to sleep. My children are taking care of me although one of them is about getting married. My plan and focus now is on this our 22nd anniversary and convention.

What is your comment on pastors buying private jets?

It depends on necessity. If the pastor thinks he needs a private jet.

You said you have seen people changed – drug addict, 419, prostitutes and more. What are you doing for them?

Well I don’t have a house to keep them. The best thing I can do is to give them the gospel to see that they are saved. The gospel is all that have changed them. Many of them have had an encounter that changed them; some of them already have their own ministries, families and are generally doing well.

How do you handle people when they disappoint you?

I don’t have expectation from people. In fact, I expect them to fail! That way it doesn’t hurt. A lot of people have disappointed me. They have backstabbed me, said and did all manner of bad things but that does not stop me or make me to stop helping other people. So I don’t hold on to that.

Some pastors now divorce and remarry which is against biblical doctrine. What is your take?

If your pastor divorces and remarries and you know it’s not right, leave the church. Maybe the problem is that people do not like to think seriously; what is right or wrong and take a decision and action on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment