Dec 8, 2012

I Secretly Married Annie because she has been through it all with me - 2face Idibia

It’s no secret that before Tuface Idibia settled down with Annie Macaulay, he was running rampant with different women, In the space of a few years he had fathered 6 children with 3 different ladies. In the end he chose his 1st love Annie. Following his spectacular proposal to Annie on Valentine’s Day (Feb 14 2012) everyone expected a glamorous wedding, but the couple surprised fans and the media by performing a secret civil ceremony in May.

Tubaba has given his reason for the secret nuptials as consideration for his other baby mamas Pero Adeniyi (mother of 3 Tuface offspring) and Sumbo Ajaba (Mother of 2).

In a recent interview he states,

"Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie. We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life.

“I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me.”

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Appreciating the dedication you put into your site and in depth information you present.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    out of date rehashed information. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including
    your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    Take a look at my weblog :: the tao of badass free ebook password

    ReplyDelete