May 13, 2012

I'm Genevieve's student, not lover - Majid Michel


Ghanaian movie star Majid Michel must be gearing to stir up the movie scenes in Nigeria and Ghana soon with his recent comment on popular Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji.

Although he is happily married with children, the handsome actor has been rumoured to be having a discreet affair with the Nigerian actress.

Eager to dispel the rumour and, perhaps, protect his marriage back in Ghana, Michel, who was nominee in the last African Movie Academy Awards in Lagos, says that his relationship with the thespian is that of a pupil and teacher.



He says, "Genevieve (Nnaji) actually taught me how to act. She is one of the best actresses I have ever worked with. The other person is Mercy Johnson. Among Nollywood actors, Ramsey Nouah is the best, as far as I am concerned."

When it comes to music, Michel says his favourites are Beyoncé, Adele and Rihanna. "Right now, I have 14 songs on my cell phone, and all of them belong to one person, Adele. I listen to Adele whenever I do anything. Tell you what, my ringtone is a Rihanna song," he says.



Michel and Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment