May 13, 2012

Actress Ebube Nwagbo lambasted Anita

























In the past two weeks, Anita has been at the receiving end of a long whip, as actress Ebube Nwagbo lambasted her, while Afro-pop singer, KC of the KC Presh fame rejected and disowned her. To get her own side, however, The Entertainer went after Anita and she came smoking hot, giving it back to her traducers. She also opens up on her stolen car. Enjoy it:


When they said you were dating KC….
(Cuts in)…no comment, that matter is a dead story so let it die please

But only recently you said you never dated KC
Like I said, it is dead and it’s been buried, do not exhume it.

But I read Ebube’s interview some weeks ago…
(Cuts in) Oh please! Let’s not promote people, please. Let’s talk about me.

Let me tell you what Ebube said…
(Cuts in) I know what Ebube said. In fact, let me say this, ‘Ebube, I don’t have anything against you, I see you as a sister, so stop fighting me; there is no need for all these. I have found out that if I keep talking, it will keep escalating so, I am a very sensible woman, at this point, I want to close this matter, whatever you say is just fine’. I see her as a darling besides, she is from Anambra State, I don’t have anything against that girl, so let her stop fighting me. ‘Ebube, why are you looking for trouble where there is none? I do not remember you, we were never friends so, let this matter go. On her birthday, I put ‘Happy Birthday to you’ on my Blackberry phone alongside her beautiful picture, few minutes after, people started calling and pinging me, asking if we have reconciled, some even were angry with me that I reconciled with her without telling them first. Somebody later said I was begging Ebube for us to reconcile, they even quoted the words I used on my Blackberry messenger. I even prayed for her that ‘may God make you bigger’, is Ebube a child? Can’t she grow up? Jesus! Why is she still talking about a guy that is now married and happy? Babe, please let’s move forward. Is it worth it? As I dey now I no dey remember person because some people are not worth it! Why talk about other people in your interview? It doesn’t make sense, my dear, please get busy, look for something to do and stop talking about other people in your interviews because when I do interviews, I don’t even talk about others. I have said it several times, I don’t have anything against you, I don’t even know why she hates me, Ebube, I no do you anything oo. My people say if you no fit talk to king, cover your head go talk to am. We have never been friends, it’s just that the press blew the matter out of proportion, nothing really happened.

What was the experience like when robbers snatched your car? Didn’t they recognise you?
They didn’t, I couldn’t even look at them, my head was bent, it was a very terrible experience and very traumatic too. I am happy to be alive because that is the most important thing. It’s just a car. Would you believe that they even gave me N3, 000 for my transport fare back home? I was even dropped off somewhere in Ogun State, they dropped me off with my two nephews and my cousin. The two nephews were both less than four years old, but I thank God for His faithfulness. Which thief dey give person N3, 000 as transport fare, you don see am before? I am a miracle child.

No comments:

Post a Comment