May 25, 2012

D’banj First Movie with Kanye West- Cruel Summer

D’banj has taken his career up a notch by featuring in his first ever movie.

The movie titled ‘Cruel Summer’ and produced by G.O.O.D Music boss Kanye West was filmed in Qatar a few months back and features other label acts Big Sean, Mr Hudson, Pusha T, Kid Cudi, Teyana Taylor, Prince Cy Hi along with D’banj.

The movie which is based around Romeo and Juliet’s story premiered at the Cannes Film Festival Wednesday, May 24, 2012 with the G.O.O.D Music acts present. Kanye’s girlfriend Kim Kardashian was also in attendance.

‘Top of the morning to you! I’m fresh off the plane from Cannes and off to see some very special people in Plumstead’, D’banj tweeted .


1 comment:

  1. NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE:

    I am by name Edward, and i want to use this great chance to inform you about what can favour you as a young boy,businessman,etc. I have been looking for a sugar mummy since when i was in my University and so unlucky for me i have not been able to get any, bur i have met with some so called agent claiming that they have sugar mummy for me, and due to the fact that i am very desperate in getting this sugar mummy to enhance my finance after school, i believe in him and i sent up to #20000 to him having the mind that he will provide what i want for me, and at the end the reverse was the case, he flew away with my hard earn money.

    THE GOOD NEWS HERE IS WHEN I MET MR AMEND USMAN AND JUST ONLY ONE CALL I GAVE TO HIM, AFTER I HAVE EXPLAINED HOW I WAS BEEN DUPED, BY OTHER AGENTS, HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS DIFFERENT AND I FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE HIM, BUT WHEN I TRIED HIM, WAO I GOT EXACTLY THE VERY KIND OF SUGAR MUMMY I WANT, RIGHT NOW I AM ENJOYING WITH HER JUST THE WAY I WANT IT. IF YOU ARE THERE LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY PLEAS DON'T WAST YOUR TIME LOOKING FOR FAKE AGENT KINDLY CALL MR AMEND ON +2348169207857 FOR SUGAR MUMMY, SUGAR DADDY, LESBIANS, GAY CONNECTIONS ETC.

    I HAVE PROMISE HIM THAT THIS GREAT TESTIMONIES WILL NOT END WITH ME I, ALSO WANT MY FELLOW YOUNG BOYS AND GIRLS TO BENEFIT FROM IT, THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

    ReplyDelete