Jan 7, 2012

Genevieve under fire over tweet on subsidy




As anger continues over subsidy removal from the public and musicians alike, Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, is under fire as some of her followers on Twitter took her on over a post she allegedly posted on the issue.
The 'hurricane criticism' came from the followers who felt she supported the removal.
One of them, Mistahsix4 tweets, ''Are you in support of the subsidy removal? I don't want Nigerians swearing for u unjustly...''
She tweets back on Thursday, ''No I'm not and I never said I was. Undeserving swear dey usually go back to sender so it's a good kwa.''
She, however, disclosed via another tweet to another follower, phunshie, ''My dear dat was someone else's tweet not mine. But I guess one would believe what he wants regardless of what's in front of him.''





No comments:

Post a Comment