Apr 22, 2013

VIDEO-Jim Iyke fights girlfriend in public

Jim Iyke fights girlfriend in public

Nollywood “bad boy” James Ikechukwu, popularly known as Jim Iyke fought his long time Jamaican model girlfriend Keturah Hamilton in public following allegations of flirting with other girls.

Jim Iyke who is no stranger to controversy was filmed in a public verbal fight with the model who accussed him of ignoring her and flirting with other girls. This was part of last week Jim Iyke Unscripted reality televison series.


It will be recalled that when news broke about Jim relationship with Tutupie Sheriff, On Air Personality with Rhythm FM Abuja, Kenturah forgave him saying; “Of course, it has.

Who would not feel betrayed if your man had an affair with another woman? But the question remains: do you walk away from a four year old relationship simply because your man cheated on you? I have decided to stay with Jim. He has apologized and confessed that he strayed.

Even though I was angry, I have forgiven him. He has also promised never to cheat on me again. It was a very difficult moment for us. If I had walked away from the relationship, I think I would have given the other lady what she had all along desired to fulfill: the breakup of our relationship”

The reality television series will be screened for 13 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment