Apr 13, 2013

Photos-Actress Foluke Daramola throws surprise birthday party for hubby



Yoruba actress Foluke Daramola on Thursday held a surprise 41st birthday party for her husband, Kayode Salako in Lagos.

Apparently shocked, Kayode said, “Once again, Foluke has surprised me. We left our home to go to LASCOFIS and eat my favouriteisiewu when she said she wanted to pick something here. I’m shocked that this is what she has planned for me and it’s more surprising that she got all of you here for the party.
I must say that I’m very happy and I say thank you all for coming. I want to say that please do not listen to what the ‘holy ghost’ tells you about us, just keep praying for us. Thank you.

The party had in attendance the Police top shot, Bode Ojajuni, ace comedian, GbengaAdeyinka (GCFR), his younger brother, Rnb sensation, CAPITAL FEMI, actress, Bose Joseph, Foluke’s elder sister and her hubby, Mr and MrsOshodi.
    
                 
    
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment