Feb 11, 2013

PHOTOS: Savage’s fiance kids pictures leaked

Tiwa Savage's fiance kids


Pictures have emerged of supposed kids of Tiwa Savage’s fiance and dream man, Tunji Balogun, known as Tee Billz.

His baby mama reportedly leaked the pictures of the two kids.

Report says that Tee Billz hasn’t spoken to her in two years.

Tee Billz last week proposed to Tiwa Savage at her 33 birthday party, after many denials of any romantic link between her and her

Credit: Stelladimokokorkus
Tiwa Savage's fiance kids

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to
    check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be
    tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and excellent style and design.


    my web blog; Darm reinigung

    ReplyDelete