Feb 12, 2013

Injured By Her Own Sister


Dear friends,

I am a lady of 25-years, staying in my sister's house in Lagos. She payed my elementary, middle, high, & she is even paying my university fees for me. Also, she gives me whatever I ask for.

The problem is that, I have developed a strong feelings(love) for her husband. I started dating her husband when I was in SS 2. He loves me, I love him.
We really love each other. He said he made a mistake of marrying my elder sister, but I am the one he loves. I love my sister's husband so much, & he is a real business man, physically strong, both in bed & money.


Now, he wants me to be his second wedded wife. But I also do not want to be a second wife. What I want him to do, is to divorce his wife(my elder sister).

Not knowing, all what we were saying in the room, she heard it. Came in & threw hot water on me, fought with me, & bite my ears. I just recovered 4-days ago.
Still the man wants to be with me, but the obstacle is my sister.

Please help me, what should I do ? I want to kill my sister to get her husband.
I really love the man. (No insult)♥

2 comments:

  1. There is no better word for this character other than insult, but since u said no insult, then I reserve my comment. http://obehiokoawo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:33 AM

    Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I
    acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access
    consistently quickly.

    Also visit my weblog - ford ranger

    ReplyDelete