Jul 14, 2015

Details emerge on the Naked man walking the streets of Abuja with his dressed Kids

Details emerge on the Naked man walking the streets of Abuja with his dressed Kids
During the weekend, the photo above of a naked man walking with well dressed kids in Abuja shut down the Nigerian blogosphere.

An eyewitness who spoke to flavour360 said
I’ve seen this man before, he is just a beggar. He was fully clothed infronyt of shop-rite Apo in Abuja with this same Kids. Then he started stripping off his clothes, and was screaming “I can’t even afford to feed my kids! I am ashamed of my myself, I’d rather die than continue living like this and so on. Some individuals gave him money and begged him to put his clothes back on. But he just took the cash and walked away with the kids stark naked!”

No comments:

Post a Comment