Oct 4, 2012

Oprah shared a sexy photo of her and Terrence Howard

This week, Oprah shared a sexy photo of her and Terrence Howard on set that included the caption:

“And THAT’s a Wrap! Terrance Howard and me in our goodbye “love scene”. Thanks Lee Daniels for the great experience. #theButler.”

Are we ready to see Terrence Howard sexing up Oprah? lol..

The Butler’s star studded cast also includes actor Robin Williams, Mariah Carey, Cuba Gooding Jr. and Lenny Kravitz and is scheduled to hit theaters next year. It is Oprah’s first acting role since ‘Beloved’ over 14 years ago.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    I am now not certain the place you're getting your info, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

    my web site ... cellulite treatment cream

    ReplyDelete