Oct 4, 2012

Letter To Uromi Sons And Daughters


MY DECEITFUL TRUSTEE BY Prince Steve Ibadin

Uromi sons and daughters at home and abroad must hear this, I built 5 bedroom duplex, each room , full options, 2 mighty parlours with 2 bedroom boys quarter located at No. 1 Chief Ibadin avenue, GRA Benin city, Edo state. This property was formerly managed by Barrister Ben Etiobhio before he headed for United states for about 5 years, after his departure I have to call the at tention of Barrister Dominic Okojie alias Omire to help manage the same property after he visited the house, he called me that he needed authority and the documents of the house and I told him that the documents are not with me, but with my elder brothers because they built the property for me. When he so insisted for the documents and power of attorney, before he can superintend over the building I then sent him a letter authorizing him to meet my brothers both in Uromi and in Benin to collect the full house file containing all the documents of the building for keep at his custody and pursuance of C of O which he confirmed to me he collected from late Brother Thomas Ibadin. The authority I issued him was dated 14th of April 2000 signed by my wife and I.

On the 14th of may 2000 Sunday afternoon, Barr. Dominic Okojie in company of Barr. Austin Okojie alias Alabama came to my house in Gowon estate, Lagos on that afternoon. The first question I asked them was how did they know my house because they have not been to my house before. In my presence and the presence of my wife, they said that my house address was given to them by Mr. Mike Ehidiamen C.P Rtd. I now welcomed them from benin and asked them any problem? He said my elder brother Abel Ibadin that built the house used the house to borrow money from one man and that the man wants to take over the house since Abel was unable to pay the money back, and now asked what was the amount Abel borrowed. He said he wasn’t aware but the man wants to pay the balance of 4.5million naira which Abel still wants to claim. As my lawyer and my friends, when he got the hint about this development he had to rush to Lagos to inform me about Abel’s second move to claim the balance and that he does not want me to leave empty handed. I now told my wife, let me accompany them to Benin and see things for myself. We arrived benin that Sunday evening, and I slept in Barr. Dominic’s Lady friend house around Akpakpava road. The following morning, Barr. Don left me in the lady friend house and told me he was coming just now, but finally showed up about 5.15pm and told me he was sorry for the delay and he realised I was still going to lagos same day, because I did not take permission from my office. They now drove me to K.O. Obanojie and Co. Legal practitioners 21, Mission road, Benin City. As I entered the office, it was filled up with different people and lawyers there was no where to sit. When I saw the multitude I asked Dominic where is the man and where is my brother that wants to claim the balance, he told me my brother has just left now and that the man is in the bank to withdraw the money, and that before the bank closes I should quickly sign the documents so we can meet the man in the bank. So I wrote by standing and they now took me to the bank where 2.7million was paid and later the balance making the 4.5million. He still didn’t show me the man, they drove me to motor park that late evening and I boarded Lagos.

As time went by, my brother Abel was travelling to Ghana to see his family, came to my house in Lagos to spend the night after 7 years of silence. I asked him what was he looking for, whether he wants to sell my house in Lagos again, He was wild at me. He said when he heard I sold my house he was surprised that what could have befall on me that I didn’t let my people know the problem, I then asked him wasn’t you the one that used my house to borrow money as alleged by my lawyer. So I immediately contacted Barr. Dominic, till now he has not been able explain to me why he sold my home. I later found that one Godwin Iluobe benefited from the illegal sales. I am now calling on Uromians in the United states and other parts of the world to please tell Godwin Iluobe to come and collect his 4.5million naira, that the sales was illegal. I never told Dominic to sell my house, it was never marketed for people to bid, I never gave him power to sell and I did not know who the buyer was. I am now calling on Uromians to probe into this matter and ask Iluobe to come for his money and that the attached boys quarters is not less than 9 - 10million, he could not have bought a 5 bed room with full option for 4.5 million. He should know there is God. Thank you.

This is a Betrayer of trust..........God bless Uromi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:34 AM

    Barr Okojie Dominic

    Re: complaint of professionsal misconduct against me. I am barr. Dom. O okojie one time. Commissioner. For information .edo . State. Currently a member of nig bar ass. Ekp branch.it will be recalled that a very close neighour drew my attenion to uromi voice i have carefuly perusal through d contents of the highly inflameable damaging and horrifiy allegation which i vehemently deny in its entirety. It came to me as an embarrassment, as all d allegation contained therein are blatant force hold and mother of all lies. As a true son of d royal family of uromi and a functional member of this community and politician and elder stateman and a barrister of more than twelve yrs standing at d bar, I appreciate the consequences of indulging in unethical acts. It is imperative to state that the said allegation is actuated with malice, wickedness, frustration, abject poverty and bad blood . While appreciating the auspicious opportunity extended to me for my response to the said alleggation i wish to categorically state that the said allegation is predicated on falsehood and fabrications. Accordingly,the actual facts of what transpired bw me and steven ibadin are as follows: on d 14th day of april 2000, steven ibadin attemptedly donated to me a fake power of attorney for d purported manageement of his properties, i rejected it b/c there was a lacuna. Thereafter Ibadin approached me in respect of his property situated at ibadin street, G. R. A. Benin , which he offered for asking price for 6m. Ibadin came fm lagos with all the relevant papers relating to the building obas consent survey document , building plan, the deed of agreemeent and c of o all original papers and negotiated the sale up to 4.5m. mr Godwin lluobe paid through first bank draft no 01089093 on 15-5-2000. In respect of the sum of 2.7m and physical cash of 300000. Later he was paid the bal of 1.5m in cash again all making 4.5m. The deed of the sale was prepared by obamogie

    ReplyDelete