Jul 21, 2012

Goldie Speaks Out About Her Controversial Behavior on Big Brother (VIDEO)

Nigerian Singer, Goldie Harvey, has apologised to Nigerians who felt disappointed over her uncontrolled emotions while representing the country at the ongoing Big Brother StarGame in South Africa.

“I want to tell Nigerians that I am so sorry. I am human just like everyone. I am an extremely emotional person. Everybody has two sides. What we entertainers represent on stage is different from who we are off stage. And I didn’t go into the Big Brother StarGame with any strategy. I went in there as an individual and just to be my real self. And that’s what Africa saw. I didn’t go into that house as Goldie, the performer, I was in there as Susan. Fortunately, my teeming fans got to see the human side of me and not the woman they see on stage,” she stressed.



Goldie insists that she was her true self from the beginning of the show till last Sunday when she was evicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment