Jul 29, 2012

Birthday At the Top (the world tallest building) and words of Appreciation

I do not have words to express how moved I am by your efforts, sweetheart. I appreciate you wholeheartedly. You made my day yesterday.

Darling, I wish to take this opportunity to tell you how wonderful you are and how much I have learnt from you. I appreciate you and look up to you as my true guide

I am honoured to have you in my life as my beloved husband you are truly a man of ethics, principles and worthy of great praise. I am proud to be your wife.

What would I do without you guys, Just saying thank you for all your messages, love, and your kindness.
I will be forever grateful to you all, my lovely in-laws, Tynna Lawrence Olaye, Iyere TreyCraine Desmond, Eddie Igene,you guys rock my world.To all the great polylight, Oba Hussein, Blessing Obayiuwana Ohanmu, Abu Rukayat Rukky, Ehizele Ekpu, Alex McAlex, Gloria Osakpanwan. U guys are the greatest. To my lovely brother and sister,Dejee Justus, Happy Akioyamen,I love u. To all my dearest friends on facebook, Ibadinson Ose Precious, Usifoh Ehis Omonua, Marymagdalene Oyemonlan, Dennis Aigbeghian Junior, Ehireme Ejiya, Blessing Okoukoni, Iyayi Uwa, Edwin Ebakpa Ojorbo, Festus Ehinomhen Ibhafidon, Blessing Chioma Aigbeghian, Okokoni Richard, Nwarie Joy, Esther Ikhisemoje, Channel Nosa Enobore, Ken Bluestine, Samuel Ikhisemoje, Gladys Fussnecker. To metion but a few, U guys are the best.

Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks to you all. Someday I will give back what you have given me. Thank You.

Your thoughtfulness will always be rememebered.

"If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference."

"No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks." I love you guys and God bless you all










No comments:

Post a Comment