Mar 24, 2013

Touching Marriage Vows From 2face and Annie's Wedding Yesterday



2Face’s Vows:
Many years ago I was farther than the eyes could see.
Now we are now in that future
When I look into your eyes, I still see
You came into my life and you lit it up
Like the sun, like the moon, like the stars
All the words in the dictionary
All the words in this world can not be enough
To say what my heart feels for you.
But all I can say is baby, my heart is like a stereo right now
And it will beat only for you till death do us part.
I love you baby.

Annie’s Vows
My joy! My heart! My friend! My love!
I stand before you today as open as I can ever be, humbled by the light and love in your eyes.
13 years ago, I met the most amazing man on earth! I flew on the wings of that love, uncaring, unheeding! Believing firmly that you are and will always be the wind beneath my wings!
Life happened, oh yes Life happened but through it all my heart beat only for you!
My heartbreak became my greatest joy!
My strength! My life!
Day after day I am more in love with you!
When people ask me what is love! I say Love is right here! This moment! This second! Today! Tomorrow! Love is you! Love is real! Love is my eternity with you Innocent Ujah Idibia!
I give you all of me today knowing that in you and you only has this imperfect girl found perfection!!!
I do 13 yrs ago when I met you, I do 7yrs ago, I do 5yrs ago when we created our daughter! I do through all the blogs and tabloid headlines! And on this day, at this very second I stand in front of the world and I say I do take you as my wedded husband! I love you! I love you so much, so so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment