Nov 16, 2012

New Music: Rihanna ft. Chris Brown – Nobody’s Business


Chris and RiRi keep dropping hints for the media to mind their business when it comes to their love affair, but it’s rather hard when they keep confessing their love for each other on wax. On their latest collaboration “Nobody’s Business,” which appears on Rihanna’s new Unapologetic LP, Chris and Rihanna pay homage to Michael Jackson’s “The Way You Make Me Feel” while singing to each other like two fools in love.

Rihanna opens the track by singing:

Your love is perfection
Please point me in the right direction
I’ma give you all my affection
Every touch becomes infectious
Let’s make out in this Lexus
There’s no other love just like this
A life with you I want
Then can we become love’s persona
You’ll always be the one that I wanna come home to
Boy let me love you and show you how special you are
I wanna be your baby, you’ll always be my baby
Tell me what you want now

Let’s sing it to the world
Baby give me time, I’ma be your girl
I wanna make you mine
And it ain’t nobody’s business
It ain’t nobody’s business

No comments:

Post a Comment