Nov 21, 2012

K. Michelle and Brooke Bailey Cover King Magazine


Cue Big Sean’s “A$ A$ A$” track, because that’s exactly what you will be getting an eyeful of when you pick up next month’s King Magazine featuring Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’s K. Michelle and Basketball Wives LA star Brooke Bailey. The two ladies cover two separate covers of the “Reality Issue” which also features Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’s Erica Dixon, former Bad Girls Club star Natalie Nunn and singer Teairra Mari.

In other related news, congrats are in order for K. Michelle. This week, she announced that she had signed a new record deal with Warner Brothers Records. In an interview with Singersroom after the ink on the deal was dry, she said:

I’m just really blessed to get a second chance. I have so much to sing about and so many stories to tell, I may not be the most polished or prissy R&B singer, but I do feel that I am the voice of a lot of women who don’t have a voice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment