Sep 25, 2012

Cossy Orjiakor -I was well paid for Obesere's erotic dance

Contrary to popular belief that she was exploited, controversial boobs star, Cossy Orjiakor, has assured that she was well paid for the erotic dances she performed for fuji star, Abass Akande Obesere back in early 2000s.

Cossy, who got her break after acting a role in Sony McDon's Shattered Home, became a household name after the erotic dance video went viral. She says that to this day she and Obesere are still best of friends. "I was well paid for the job," the Master's degree holder from Lagos State University told Skoops.

"That was a great moment for me and I can assure you that I was well paid. I met Obesere after an audition by Bayowa Films. I was not exploited. In fact, I was paid 10 times the salary of a journalist." Whether she was well paid or not, the video transformed her career, gave her national attention and earned her the sobriquet "boobs star" in Nollywood.

However, Cossy says she opted to do the erotic dance because she gets bored very easily. On how her family has been coping with her "bad girl" antics, she quips: "When you see my family, you can ask them."

No comments:

Post a Comment