Oct 26, 2018

Caitlyn Jenner: 'I was wrong' about Trump being good for LGBT people - USA TODAY


USA TODAY

Caitlyn Jenner: 'I was wrong' about Trump being good for LGBT people
USA TODAY
Caitlyn Jenner, the former Olympic athlete-turned-transgender activist, has just executed an athletic 180-degree political about-face, turning against President Donald Trump with a mea culpa column declaring, "I was wrong" about Trump's commitment to ...
Caitlyn Jenner: I thought Trump would help trans people. I was wrong.Washington Post
Caitlyn Jenner: 'I was wrong' about TrumpPolitico
Caitlyn Jenner, a Longtime Republican, Revokes Support for Trump Over Transgender RightsNew York Times
HuffPost -BBC News -Bustle -New York Times
all 111 news articles »


from Top Stories - Google News https://ift.tt/2yDHntT

No comments:

Post a Comment