Aug 8, 2017

“I will remarry when I find true love” – Tonto Dikeh says in new interview


Nollywood Actress, and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh, in a chat with Premium Times has revealed that she’d definitely re-marry, once she finds her “true love”.

Here are excerpts from the chat;

What is the secret behind your new glow?
Well, firstly I am born again and when you have God, you just radiate. So all the glow is from within; you don’t fake God’s glow. You also can’t fake God’s glory because it overwhelms you. I don’t know how to say what I want to say but when God steps into a situation or your life he elevates you and makes you see things in a different light. So, the glow you see is all God. I am a radical for Christ.

Do you plan to set up a church or become an evangelist?
Yes I will, before I became an entertainer I was close to becoming an evangelist but I backslid. But not to say anything, I am back with God. I don’t know where God is taking me to. But if it is the pulpit, I am ready.

You go the extra length when it comes to your son. Your Fathers Day outing readily comes to mind.

I heard motherhood is difficult but I think my son and I share a special kind of love that makes everything easy. Its not that I don’t get stressed out or mad at him sometimes. I do. But the love and the grace of God is sufficient for both of us.

You appear to have adjusted to life in Abuja
I thought I could never live outside Lagos because I thought everything outside Lagos was too slow. I need that slow life now because nobody is my face and neither am I in people’s faces. I’m changing my circle of friends and redecorating my life so I needed that space.

Do you think you can regain your privacy again?

I have always been a very private person and anything that people say about me is what they want to make up. No one truly knows me, no one knows what I eat or don’t eat. No one knows me and the only thing about me that is being made public is what I post on social media. So, if I don’t post it, disregard it.

So, are some of the backlashes you have received on social media lately a result of your being born again?

Well, even if I wasn’t born again, they will still come for me. You see, the devil cannot steal from an empty barrel; you have to be fully charged. I will go through a lot of things, whatever is happening now this is nothing compared to what is yet to come. What I have seen is not even half of what will come in the future. I am ready for more; there will be worse to come and I’m ready for it. When God prepares you in a different kind of way, I can fight my battles on my own strength.

Following your new status as a child of God, will you remarry or reconcile with your estranged husband?
Love is a beautiful thing and love is exquisite. So, of course, I will remarry once I find true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment