Aug 27, 2020

Jacob Blake’s mother says she has ‘utmost respect’ for Trump after revealing she missed his call

Jacob Blake’s mother says she has ‘utmost respect’ for Trump after revealing she missed his callJulia Jackson, the mother of Wisconsin man Jacob Blake, who was shot several times by police on Sunday, says she has the “utmost” respect for president Donald Trump as she apologised for missing his call.“And then also, for president Trump, I’m sorry I missed your call!,” Ms Jackson told CNN in a press conference on Tuesday. “Because, had I not missed your call maybe the comments you had made would have been different. I’m not mad at you at all. I have the utmost respect for you as the leader of our country.”




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/3humm9y

No comments:

Post a Comment