Jul 9, 2017

Read this whatsapp conversation between a woman and her mother-in-law.. This will shock you beyond words


The below Whatsapp conversation between a Wife and her mother-in-law will shock you to the bone marrow.

The Whatsapp was shared with Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin. The woman wrote;


“I am losing my mind. I am lonely and upset. I have been crying for weeks. I haven’t take a shower in 3 days my children are missing school. This is not the first time he’s doing it.
My husband has not been at home in 6 days now. He doesn’t even want to talk to me. The last time he left for 3 days but at least he was in communication with me. Then. Now hes not answering my calls and he’s active on social media. He blocked me so I won’t send him a message.


I used my friends page to view him. Joro we have 2 children together, what is this? I am so weak. I would have taken overdose if not for these children. To make matters worst his diabolical mother is now covering up for him and insulting me.

I have been tolerating her. I never knew she was this wicked. What do I do? I want to leave with my children and leave the house for him. I have my own money. I called his sister this morning who was also rude to me on the phone.

I married into a family of wickedness. I need to talk to someone. I can’t do this again. My son has been asking for his father. I am so weak. There’s this girl I think he’s with. She’s a corper but I don’t know her name or handle. I have been driving round to see where I can find him. God help me.”


Screenshots of the whatsapp chats below;



No comments:

Post a Comment